Finalists Roster for 2012 Olympics men’s basketball team had been announced by the governing body, USA basketball earlier this year. The roster featured 20 best players across the United States. Most of them were the part of the teams that won the 2008 Olympics and 2010 FIBA World Championship. Because of the injury issues, two more players have been added in the list. All players will go through daily training camp from 6 to 11 July before cut down to final 12-man team for London Olympics. These are the 22 finalists from which the 12-man U.S Olympic basketball team is going to be selected.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Carmelo Anthony (New York Knicks)
- Chauncey Billups (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Chris Bosh (Miami Heat)
- Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Tyson Chandler (New York Knicks)
- Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- Rudy Gay (Memphis Grizzlies)
- Eric Gordon (New Orleans Hornets)
- Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Dwight Howard (Orlando Magic)
- Andre Iguodala (Philadelphia 76ers)
- LeBron James (Miami Heat)
- Kevin Love (Minnesota Timberwolves)
- Lamar Odom (Dallas Mavericks)
- Chris Paul (Los Angeles Clippers)17.
- Derrick Rose (Chicago Bulls)
- Dwayne Wade (Miami Heat)
- Russell Westbrook (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- Deron Williams (New Jersey Nets)
- James Harden (Oklahoma City Thunder)
- Anthony Davis (Kentucky)
Mike Krzyzewski (Head Coach)
Jim Boeheim (Assistant Coach)
Mike D’Antoni(Assistant Coach)
Nate McMillan (Assistant Coach)
- Foot Locker Three-Point Shootout: Records and Trivia
- Find Out The Zodiac Sign Of Your Favorite NBA Player- Is It Similar To Yours?
- Best Basketballs (Balls)
- Do You Want to Know Some Facts About Basketball?
- Duration of Basketball Game
- Is USA Basketball Team good enough to defend its title in 2012 London Olympics?
- Top 5 Greatest Fights In NBA
- NBA Most Valuable Player Award Winners - A Complete List
- Rules of Basketball
- Basketball Player Positions
Comments are closed.